Maren’s cardboard balers provide a cost-effective and practical solution for scrap cardboard. The large feeder hoppers can be adapted to gravity, pneumatic or belt conveyor automatic feed devices. With the ability to pack more cardboard boxes into each bale, these high bale densities maximize baling, storage, and shipping efficiency for cardboard recycling companies. These cardboard baler machines are a smart investment for paper mill and cardboard recycling companies to help generate maximum revenue and provide a fast return on investment.
Watch this video to see our Propak 2R185 Two Ram cardboard baler in action.
Maren Engineering manufactures Horizontal Auto-Tie Balers, Two Ram Balers and Closed Door Manual Tie Balers for the cardboard industry whose benefits include:
- Reducing Labor Cost – low human inputs for cardboard box recycling
- Reducing Disposal Costs –recycled cardboard boxes are removed from the waste stream
- Generating Revenue – cardboard box recycling sales
- Improving Workplace Safety
- Reducing Fire Hazards – material accumulation reduction
- Streamlining recycled cardboard boxes waste processing
Recycled cardboard box scrap is reused in new corrugated products and is sought after by paper mills for new recycled content cardboard.
Looking where to buy cardboard box balers? Maren Engineering has horizontal, two ram & automatic balers for sale. Contact Us Today!