Maren recycling balers provide a cost effective and practical solution for shredded paper scrap. The large feeder hoppers can be adapted to gravity, pneumatic or belt conveyor automatic feed devices. With the ability to pack more shredded paper material into each bale, these high bale densities maximize baling, storage, and shipping efficiency for paper recycling companies. With a large paper industry, our balers can help generate maximum revenue from recycled shredded paper and provide a fast return on investment.
Maren Engineering manufactures Horizontal Auto-Tie Balers, Closed Door Manual Tie Balers, and Two Ram Balers whose benefits include:
- Reducing Labor Cost – low human inputs for shredded paper material handling
- Reducing Disposal Costs – shredded paper is removed from waste stream
- Generating Revenue – recycled shredded paper sales
- Improving Workplace Safety
- Reducing Fire Hazards – material accumulation reduction
- Streamlining Shredded Paper Waste Processing
Recycled shredded paper scrap is used for the production of new paper products such as stock paper, toilet paper, newspaper, and many other paper products.
Looking where to buy shredded paper recycling balers? Maren Engineering has Shredded Paper Recycling Balers For Sale. Contact Us Today!