Maren recycling balers provide a cost effective and practical solution for carpet and padding scrap handling problems. The large feeder hoppers can be adapted to gravity or belt conveyor automatic feed devices. With the ability to pack more carpet and padding material into every bale, these high bale densities maximize baling, storage, and shipping efficiency while reducing handling costs. The high-powered balers help generate maximum revenue from recycled carpet and padding and see a quick return on investment.
Watch this video to see our Propak 2R185 Two Ram carpet & padding baler in action.
Maren Engineering manufactures Two Ram Balers and Closed Door Manual Tie Balers whose benefits include:
- Reducing Labor Cost – low human inputs for carpet and padding material handling
- Reducing Disposal Costs – carpet and padding is removed from waste stream
- Generating Revenue – recycled carpet and padding sales
- Improving Workplace Safety
- Reducing Fire Hazards – material accumulation reduction
- Streamlining Carpet and Padding Waste Processing
Recycled carpet and padding scrap is used for new carpet production, absorbent materials, plastic components and more.
Looking where to buy carpet and padding recycling balers? Maren Engineering has Carpet and Padding Recycling Balers For Sale. Contact Us Today!