Maren copper recycling balers are a top choice in solving copper wire and clip scrap handling problems efficiently and economically. The large feeder hoppers can be adapted to gravity, pneumatic or belt conveyor automatic feed devices. With the ability to pack more copper wire and clip material into every bale, these high bale densities maximize baling, storage, and shipping efficiency. This is good news for metal recycling companies as this generates maximum revenue from sought after non-ferrous material and provides a quick return on investment.
Maren Engineering manufactures Two Ram Balers and Closed Door Manual Tie Balers whose benefits include:
- Reducing Labor Cost – low human inputs for copper wire & clip material handling
- Reducing Disposal Costs –copper wire & clip is removed from waste stream
- Generating Revenue – recycled copper wire & clip sales
- Improving Workplace Safety
- Reducing Fire Hazards – material accumulation reduction
- Streamlining Copper Wire & Clip Waste Processing
Recycled copper wire & clip scrap is highly sought after and is used for the production many electrical devices, plumbing, extension cords, decorative products and more. The list just keeps going on.
Looking where to buy copper wire & clip recycling balers? Maren Engineering has Copper Wire & Clip Recycling Balers For Sale. Contact Us Today!