Textile recycling balers provide a cost effective and practical solution for textile scrap problems. The large feeder hoppers can be adapted to gravity, pneumatic or belt conveyor automatic feed devices allowing the balers to handle textile material more efficiently. With the ability to pack more textile material into each bale, these high bale densities maximize baling, storage, and shipping for textile recycling companies. These balers are the top choice to increase revenue and will prove to be a well-paid investment.
Maren Engineering manufactures Horizontal Auto-Tie Balers, Two Ram Balers and Closed Door Manual Tie Balers whose benefits include:
- Reducing Labor Cost – low human inputs for textile material handling
- Reducing Disposal Costs – textile is removed from waste stream
- Generating Revenue – recycled textile sales
- Improving Workplace Safety
- Reducing Fire Hazards – material accumulation reduction
- Streamlining Textile Waste Processing
Recycled Textile scrap is used for the production of re-constructed textile material, insulating fiber, mattresses, upholstery and more.
Looking where to buy textile recycling balers? Maren Engineering has Textile Recycling Balers For Sale. Contact Us Today!