As molded fiber products become more popular, Maren’s recycling balers provide a great choice for recycling the molded fiber scrap both efficiently and economically. The large feeder hoppers can be adapted to gravity, pneumatic or belt conveyor automatic feed devices. With the ability to pack more molded fiber material into every bale, these high bale densities maximize baling, storage, and shipping efficiency for recycling companies as this generates maximum revenue from recycled molded fiber and provides a quick return on investment.
Maren Engineering manufactures Horizontal Auto-Tie Balers, Closed Door Manual Tie Balers, Two Ram Balers, and Shredders whose benefits include:
- Reducing Labor Cost – low human inputs for molded fiber product material handling
- Reducing Disposal Costs –molded fiber products are removed from waste stream
- Generating Revenue – recycled molded fiber products sales
- Improving Workplace Safety
- Reducing Fire Hazards – material accumulation reduction
- Streamlining Molded Fiber Product Waste Processing
Recycled molded fiber product scrap can be reused in production for planter pots, carryout containers, fruit trays, dinnerware, padding for shipment purposes, and more.
Looking where to buy molded fiber product recycling balers? Maren Engineering has Molded Fiber Product Recycling Balers For Sale. Contact Us Today!