Aluminum wire & clip recycling balers solve aluminum scrap handling problems by reusing valuable material and decreasing the amount of scrap headed to landfills. The large feeder hoppers can be adapted to gravity, pneumatic or belt conveyor automatic feed devices. Maren aluminum balers have the ability to pack more material into every bale maximize baling, storage, and shipping efficiency for non-ferrous metal recycling companies. The efficient baling helps generate maximum revenue from recycled aluminum wire & clip and a provides quick return on investment.
Maren Engineering manufactures Closed Door Manual Tie Balers and Two Ram Balers whose benefits include:
- Reducing Labor Cost – low human inputs for aluminum wire & clip material handling
- Reducing Disposal Costs –aluminum wire & clip is removed from waste stream
- Generating Revenue – recycled foam sales
- Improving Workplace Safety
- Reducing Fire Hazards – material accumulation reduction
- Streamlining aluminum wire & clip Waste Processing
Recycled Aluminum Wire & Clip scrap is used for the production in many industries including transportation, airline, manufacturing, and more.
Looking where to buy recycled aluminum wire & clip recycling balers? Maren Engineering has Aluminum wire & clip Recycling Balers For Sale. Contact Us Today!