Maren recycling balers provide a cost effective and practical solution to magazines and signature scrap handling problems. The large feeder hoppers can be adapted to gravity, pneumatic or belt conveyor automatic feed devices. With the ability to pack more magazine and signatures material into every bale, these high bale densities maximize baling, storage, and shipping efficiency for recycling companies; helping to generate maximum revenue from magazines & signatures and a quick return on investment.
Maren Engineering manufactures Two Ram Balers and Closed Door Manual Tie Balers whose benefits include:
- Reducing Labor Cost – low human inputs for magazines & signatures material handling
- Reducing Disposal Costs –magazines & signatures is removed from waste stream
- Generating Revenue – recycled magazines & signatures sales
- Improving Workplace Safety
- Reducing Fire Hazards – material accumulation reduction
- Streamlining Magazines & Signatures Waste Processing
Recycled magazines & signatures scrap is used to reduce greenhouse emissions, conserve natural resources, and is reused in new paper products.
Looking where to buy magazines & signatures recycling balers? Maren Engineering has Magazines & Signatures Recycling Balers For Sale. Contact Us Today!