Maren Balers have long been regarded the standard of the box, printing, and process industries.
The Maren ProPAK-A SERIES take that standard to an even higher level. These balers are built specifically for the difficult duty cycle required in corrugated box, folding carton, printing, converting, envelope and tissue industries. If you run a high volume operation and things like bale weight, up time, durability, safety, serviceability and cleanliness keep you up at night take a good look at the Maren ProPAK-A SERIES.
With multiple horsepower options and several hopper sizes to choose from these workhorse’s fulfill virtually any production requirements.
- “A” Frame single cylinder tension chamber takes advantage of maximum ram force during full pressure baling.
- Bale sizes 45″w x 42″h x variable length, with weights up to 3000 lbs.
- Hopper sizes to adapt with any air conveying system
- Advanced automatic 6-wire bale tier with electrically driven inserter and twister.
- Optional 1000# bulk wire feed system.
- Optional easy lifting electric hoist wire loading boom.
- Advanced progressive shear blade design with 30″ penetration reduces shear jams and utilizes maximum ram pressure for compaction. Maren shear blade is a
replaceable double edge design made of hardened and ground tool steel.
- Interlocking baler chassis and ram is constructed of high strength plate steel, significantly increasing the strength of welded joints.
- High strength steel plate floor is further reinforced with a replaceable AR400 abrasion resistant wear plate for ultimate durability, and virtually limitless service
- Sealed tight and serviceable, the main ram is guided and sealed on bottom and sides by long wearing NylOil wear plates. The top of the ram is sealed tight
with a spring loaded AR400 scraper. This provides unparalleled sealing and prevention of material migration behind the ram.
- Chassis service door for easy access ahead and behind main ram. Door is electronically interlocked and can be padlocked to provide secure access only by maintenance personnel.
- Maren’s exclusive key lock main cylinder mount removes main cylinder tension from bolts while allowing easy services and maximum cylinder mount durability.
Touch Screen Operator Interface
- 10.4″ Allen-Bradley Panelview.
- Displays the baler’s current status and indicates bale percentage complete with graphic progress bar.
- Allows selection of saved material settings controlling bale length, photo eye options, etc.
- Dual motor models when equipped, allow the operator to select either motor/pump A or B to operate, or allow automatic on demand activation of second motor.
- Displays and stores machine faults, E-stop status and allows service personnel to display a fault message history log.
- Optional conveyor controls allow operator to select upper or lower photo eye activation, run, jog, stop, conveyor auto stop delay and more.
- Password protection allows operators to access run time features while blocking service only adjustments for authorized maintenance.
|Feed Opening – Width||39.5″ or 42.5″|
|Feed Opening – Length||64″ or 80″|
|Feed Opening – Depth||42″|
|Operating Pressure||4500 PSI|
|Ram Force||286,315 Lbs|
|Baling Force||151 PSI – 45 Wide
164 PSI – 42 Wide
|Horsepower Options||Twin 40’s, Twin 50’s, Twin 60’s, Triple 50’s|
|No Load Cycle Time||7.5 secs. to 10.6 secs.|
|No Load Displacement||Up to 42,000 cf/hr|
|Bale Size||42 x 42 x Variable or
45 x 42 x Variable
|Typical Bale Density||OCC – 34#/cf|
|Oil Cooling:||Closed loop air oil cooler w/ independent circulation pump|
|HMI:||10.4″ Allen-Bradley Panelview Plus 7 color touch screen|
|Floor Liners:||AR400 replaceable floor liners|
|Optional:||Full tank of oil shipped with baler Bale wire run out sensor 10′ heavy duty bale run out slide|