Corrugated recycling balers provide a cost effective and practical solution for corrugated cardboard scrap. The large feeder hoppers can be adapted to gravity, pneumatic or belt conveyor automatic feed devices. With the ability to pack more cardboard material into each bale, these high bale densities maximize baling, storage, and shipping efficiency for corrugated cardboard recycling companies. These balers are a smart investment for paper mill and cardboard recycling companies to help generate maximum revenue and provide a fast return on investment.
Watch this video to see our Propak 2R185 Two Ram baler in action.
Maren Engineering manufactures Horizontal Auto-Tie Balers, Two Ram Balers and Closed Door Manual Tie Balers whose benefits include:
- Reducing Labor Cost – low human inputs for recycled corrugated containers material handling
- Reducing Disposal Costs –recycled corrugated containers are removed from waste stream
- Generating Revenue – recycled corrugated containers sales
- Improving Workplace Safety
- Reducing Fire Hazards – material accumulation reduction
- Streamlining Recycled Corrugated Containers Waste Processing
Recycled recycled corrugated containers scrap is reused in new corrugated products, reduces the impact on virgin timber, is sought after by paper mills for OCC.
Looking where to buy recycled corrugated containers recycling balers? Maren Engineering has Recycled Corrugated Containers Recycling Balers For Sale. Contact Us Today!