The newest member of the ProPAK line, the ProPAK 2R330 high production two-ram baler is already proving itself baling a wide range of recyclable materials.
- Large 57” W x 80” L feed opening “Wide Box Machine” ideal for post-Industrial cardboard and scrap metals.
- Powerful Smart Bale mobile remote interface efficiently increases communication between a loader operator and baler during run time. The system allows the mobile equipment operator to monitor production statistics and alert messages, clear jams, initiate material changeover, and select new material from a drop down menu that automatically configures the baler for continued production. All from the seat of the loader!
- Extended stroke after shear reduces shear jams on tough to shear materials and increases efficiency when baling aluminum cans and PET.
- Available in 80, 100 and 120hp configurations.
- 10” main-ram cylinder with 330,000 lbs of platen force delivers up to 40% more force than competitive balers using 10” cylinders.
- A simple but innovative hydraulic system allows the 2R330 to run faster and more efficiently while being more serviceable. It’s highly efficient piston pumps, rated for 6,000 psi continuous duty, run at only 4,200 psi ensuring less stress and long life.
- Baler automatically adjusts bale eject opening to allow up to 13” oversize bale to eject without operator intervention, virtually eliminating eject jams all while keeping tight stackable bales.
Contact Maren direct for more details